- Student must use the Internet to help them learn and must learn how to use the internet safely and responsibly.
- If a student sees anything or receives a message on the internet, that is unpleasant then they must inform an Educator.
- Student must obtain a prior approval from an educator before he/she involves in emailing, chatting or video‐conferencing with others at school.
- Students are permitted to write polite and friendly emails or messages to people whom they know.
- Student must use only their first names when communicating electronically.
- Students must never post photographs or video clips without an educator’s permission and never include names with photographs.
- In case of a student receiving a message sent by someone unknown then he/she must immediately inform the same to an educator.
- Students must never give out passwords or personal information (like last name, phone number, address etc.).