|Pre-Mont||1 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year|
|Mont - 1||2 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year|
|Mont - 2||3 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year|
|Mont - 3||4 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year|
|Class - 1||5 year 10 months as on 31st May of the academic year|
- The academic year begins in last week of May and ends in April.
- Admission to the various classes shall be open to all irrespective of race, caste, class, religion etc.
- Students are usually admitted only at the beginning of the school year.
- Application forms for classes Pre-Mont, Mont-1, Mont-2 and Mont-3 are usually issued from November onwards whilst for Primary classes, forms are issued from the first week of January onwards subject to vacancies. Interested candidates can collect Application forms at our office during office hours (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) from Monday to Friday. Saturdays: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Preference will be given to siblings of the children already studying at Agasthya Vidyanikethan.
- All the new applicants seeking admission must produce a satisfactory evidence of his/her date of birth (such as birth certificate / extract from the Municipal or Village records) along with the admission form. Horoscope/Baptism certificate will not be accepted as a satisfactory record of Date of Birth. Date of birth once entered will not be altered under any circumstances.
- Students abroad aspiring for admissions to Agasthya Vidyanikethan to should send a request mail to email@example.com for telephonic interaction.
- No student less than 5 years and 10 months shall be admitted to our Primary classes under any circumstances.
- Those who seek admission to Primary classes and above will have to bring original Transfer Certificate from the recognised school last attended.
- Admissions into Agasthya Vidyanikethan is conditional and is restricted by school management regulations along with conditions of age, ability & conduct.
- In case a pupil aspires to join Agasthya Vidyanikethan at any other time of the current academic year other than at the beginning will have to pay the complete annual fee of that academic year.
- In case a pupil aspires to quit Agasthya Vidyanikethan at any other time of the current academic year other than at the end of the academic year, remaining annual fee of that academic year will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The school management solely reserves the right to accept/reject any application without having to any binding what so ever to assign any reason.
- New admissions will normally not be entertained after 31st July of the current academic year.
- Collect the “Admission Form” from front desk.
- Submit the duly completed “Admission Form” with supporting documents at the school front desk on the date specified.
- The following documents should be submitted along with the Admission Form:
- 4 Passport size photographs.
- Report card from the recognised school last attended (if applicable).
- Transfer Certificate from the recognised school last attended.
- Copy of Aadhar card (both pupil and parents).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Immunisation record.
- Please note that mere registration will not confer a right of admission.
- Incomplete forms shall be rejected. In case of vacancies, the Principal may allow submission of forms at his/her discretion.
- Admissions secured on the basis of any false certification shall be liable for cancellation by the Principal and no appeal against the action of the Principal shall be entertained.
- Appear for interview/test for admission on the intimated dates.
- For further clarification please contact our Front Desk 9972342144 / 9880906633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org